King of Buttons King of Buttons

I am not a crook!

I got 777 in Time attack, and it said over 700 is impossible so I must be a cheater. Man, if only the high scores worked, I'd be a hero

Donald Dress Up Game Donald Dress Up Game

Bleh...

How could you make this for a class? The only coding is the onPress(startDrag) and onRelease(stopDrag) commands. There are two frames of animation, and some drawings. I don't know about you, but I've never, ever had the urge to dress Donald Duck in different outfits. Blammed

Muffinator responds:

Doesn't look blammed to me.

And it is for an application to prove the fact that I am artistic and know how to mildly use flash. It's not as though I'm applying for an emmy award. ^-^

Levitating Orbiting Netwo Levitating Orbiting Netwo

Interactive...

...eye candy. Not enough to be anything really.

Thing-Thing Thing-Thing

Meh...

Too many bugs to make this a good game. Nothing was new or impressive, but then nothing was too stale or overdone. It was just point and shoot. Can you even die? I sat and got shot and my health hit zero, but he didn't die.

Ultimate Madness Ultimate Madness

why do this when theres Madness Interactive?

BTW, instead of dying, your health goes into the negatives (among other bugs)

RaidenX RaidenX

Amazing

Man, that was some fucking crazy shit. PimpTank doesn't understand how hard it is to program. I'll bet (if he actually made flash) he couldn't figure out how to make a play button.
I had a couple assholes mass vote zero on my flash Lemmings: Deus Ex Machina and don't worry, they cant do jack-shit. They never brought my score down past 4.21 (from 4.21 lol). They are just butt-fuckers looking for some sort of power (because they are powerless in the real world).

Keep it up. Way to stick it to the assholes with the 4.60 score

Go0gley responds:

I really love what you said.

"They are just butt-fuckers looking for some sort of power (because they are powerless in the real world)."

Explains it all! =D Thanks for the support!!!

Metal Slug Rampage 3 Metal Slug Rampage 3

meh

Basic gameplay, slower than the real one (and dont say any of that "It's your comp" garbage), bad controls. I liked the Los loop by Rammstein (not Mettalica).

Madness Trigger Madness Trigger

good game, but not why im here

Remember that guy who said "Jesus that sucked, That gives Madness a bad name! I say you should kill your self for that. if you made a game where you could shoot you it wouln't suck"? I hate him too, and for the last while I've been on a campaign to bring his score down to a blam. It's not against the rules to do this, but it is to suggest it to others. I would hate to see
-YOU- do this. a
-VOTE- should be fair, with
-ZERO- tolerence for cheaters, who
-EVERYDAY- plague the portal with
-SO- many bad influences. The mere notion,
-IT-'s disgusting. A flash is still a work of art no matter wat score it
-GETS-. Many artists are discouraged instantly when thier work gets
-BLAMMED-. And whats really disgusting is when people try and hide messages to get away with it.

(get it? remember the title is "A st0ry". Just copy and paste it into the search bar)

Roboxer 2 Roboxer 2

clearly not fun

this game is made based on the idea, not on wats fun behind it. its a basic idea at that too. punch block punch block punch block. its just reflex, not skill. im on the "not front page worthy" boat.

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

holy jesus and shit

this is one of the most complex and well programmed flash games I've ever seen (i usually hate rpgs). Well done! I'll definately work with you on the Lemmings game!