My Own Blood On My Own Fists My Own Blood On My Own Fists

Maybe the freshest track ive heard

I love the clicking intro, then to ambient metal sounds, then to the all out crazy metal beat. I'm considering using this in Lemmings 2 (if you haven't watched my Lemmings: Deus Ex Machina watch it with this link: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/230873)
i was wonder what the voice says at the start (i can pick out "blood on my fists)

#Blind# #Blind#

Pretty good

but its not equalized. The bass is excessive in itself(it sounds murky even with my subwoofer) that can be fixed with output level, but just a minor problem. Other than that its a pretty solid peice of work.

FallenAngelOA responds:

Heh, I forgot to put on the bass management filter for the heavy parts of the song!
Thanks for the review!
-fall3n

Carnival Metal (T.P.)+*~.0 Carnival Metal (T.P.)+*~.0

great

i like the creepy contrast between the happy carnival music and the more industrial/heavy stuff. I dont think this is heavy metal though. I'd say its more of a heavy industrial maybe. It just doesn't have the metal kick.

(maybe im bias, i'm a metalhead)

Chronamut responds:

ya i guess its not really heavy metal - but i dont think its industrial either - not grungy and dirty enuff - so it doesnt really fit in a genre.

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Psychotic Phantom Psychotic Phantom

great!

this music file is great! do i need ur permision to use it in a flash movie? becuz im plannin to

word to your mothers word to your mothers

that was just random annoying sounds

that was just random annoying sounds layered together