NothingBetter NothingBetter

not much going on here.

This video does nothing more than translate some of the lyrics into strange children's drawings. The characters look like something I'd see on a nine year old girl's t-shirt. Doesn't do the Postal Service justice (or have any of it's own redeeming qualities regardless of the music).

Life Factory Life Factory

interesting

Pretty good idea, but it lacked something. i was just wondering, have you seen my animation Lemmings: Deus Ex Machina? The miscelleneous stats at the end were like word for word to mine (with different stats of course)

OrigamiNugget responds:

lmao. I just picked the standard stuff. I hope you don't think i copied you! :D

Forever Autumn Forever Autumn

FIND A NEW THEME

Wow, how many nuclear apocalypse films have you made? (answer: alot) And how many of them are just slideshows of 3D models with minimal animation? (answer: all of them)

Fisrt, the use of a blank faced 3D model just turns this film into an emotional vacuum. He mourns the loss of his wife...by staring blankly. He mourns the loss of the world...by staring blankly. He mourns the fact that he can't emote...by staring blankly.

The backround graphics were great, but I'm not sure how much credit i can give you, not knowing whether you modelled them all or not.

Just try to move away from the nukapocolypse theme and expand your animation.

King of Buttons King of Buttons

I am not a crook!

I got 777 in Time attack, and it said over 700 is impossible so I must be a cheater. Man, if only the high scores worked, I'd be a hero

Donald Dress Up Game Donald Dress Up Game

Bleh...

How could you make this for a class? The only coding is the onPress(startDrag) and onRelease(stopDrag) commands. There are two frames of animation, and some drawings. I don't know about you, but I've never, ever had the urge to dress Donald Duck in different outfits. Blammed

Muffinator responds:

Doesn't look blammed to me.

And it is for an application to prove the fact that I am artistic and know how to mildly use flash. It's not as though I'm applying for an emmy award. ^-^

Levitating Orbiting Netwo Levitating Orbiting Netwo

Interactive...

...eye candy. Not enough to be anything really.

My Own Blood On My Own Fists My Own Blood On My Own Fists

Maybe the freshest track ive heard

I love the clicking intro, then to ambient metal sounds, then to the all out crazy metal beat. I'm considering using this in Lemmings 2 (if you haven't watched my Lemmings: Deus Ex Machina watch it with this link: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/230873)
i was wonder what the voice says at the start (i can pick out "blood on my fists)

#Blind# #Blind#

Pretty good

but its not equalized. The bass is excessive in itself(it sounds murky even with my subwoofer) that can be fixed with output level, but just a minor problem. Other than that its a pretty solid peice of work.

FallenAngelOA responds:

Heh, I forgot to put on the bass management filter for the heavy parts of the song!
Thanks for the review!
-fall3n

Carnival Metal (T.P.)+*~.0 Carnival Metal (T.P.)+*~.0

great

i like the creepy contrast between the happy carnival music and the more industrial/heavy stuff. I dont think this is heavy metal though. I'd say its more of a heavy industrial maybe. It just doesn't have the metal kick.

(maybe im bias, i'm a metalhead)

Chronamut responds:

ya i guess its not really heavy metal - but i dont think its industrial either - not grungy and dirty enuff - so it doesnt really fit in a genre.

thanks for the review!